British Fashion Awards last night.. my camera wouldn't fit in my bag so no personal pictures I'm afraid, but it was a great evening.
- The amazing hologram that spun round and round in the center of the stage.
- Lauren Laverne hosting and keeping us all entertained late into the night.
- Chatting to Vivienne Westwood about our mutual appreciation for a Human Rights charity called Liberty (CLICK HERE).
- Wearing Erdem's dress.
- Seeing Karen Elson disappear from the stage like a magic trick and then reappear to present Grace's prize as if she hadn't been hurt at all. Quite amazing. Basically poor Karen fell off the front of the stage as she walked on because the spot light had blinded her, but handled the situation like a true pro and came right back out less than a minute later, hair unfluffed. It was an extraordinary sight.
- Grace gracefully accepting her prize for best Fashion Creator.
- Seeing beautiful and lovely Charlotte Stockdale after far too long.
- Seeing lots of people I hadn't seen in a while.
Other discoveries/ highlights of my week:
- Going to Berlin for the weekend with some friends... if you ever go you must eat dinner at Spindler und Klatt, and then head to Panoram bar for dancing.
- Doing an Italian cooking course at Leiths: www.leiths.com
Discovering this new online shop: www.the-stylestore.com...Worth a visit if you're looking for something fancy and don't want to get overwhelmed by too much choice. Great selection of bits and pieces.